social-instagram-3

💞 Cute Little Dee 💞

by - 01:18




Hi dollers! I'm back! Sorry for not posting something for weeks but I've got lot of exams @ the university and some problems with my old MacBook... but... exams passed and bought a MacBook air so...
LET'S CELEBRATE WITH A NEW UNBOXING VIDEO!
For a long time I was thinking about "To buy or not a Middie Blythe?" I found the answer when I found her: Cute Little Dee! She's so cool and sweet, her make up is so perfect with the eyeliner and blue lashesRed lipstick, pink eyes and dark hair. I can't even imagine that middie are pretty gorgeous! Her outfit is so Halloween style, it reminds me some kids mask on Hocus Pocus, the 1993 Disney's movie with Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker. I think that probably I will buy other middies, they're such a cute thing!


Here's the video, hope you like it!



See us on my next post!
Makoto Project ©

You May Also Like

1 commento:

  1. She's a cutie, I love middies they're not so small and cheaper. I've got lots of them but not this one. Shessss soooooooo cuteeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
    Ps. love your amazing blog <3

    RispondiElimina